Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Stressed OUT!!!

Gosh, I don't think I have been this stressed out in a loooong time! We have so much going on right now and our future is so uncertain. Some of you know that Tony is getting out of the military. His term is up 31 December 09. The part that is uncertain is whether or not he is going to spend the last 6 months in Iraq or not. If he goes he will be leaving in just a few months and the kids and I will move back home. As of now, we don't know if he is going or staying, therefore we cannot plan whether we are going to be packing our whole house and moving in just over a month.

If he doesn't go to Iraq, he is going to put in for an early out. We want to do this because it would work out a lot better for our family to get to Texas before the start of the school year. 1) because we can enroll Kaden in school there and not have to start him here then take him out a few months later. I just think that will be really hard on him his first year in school. 2) because Tony can go ahead and enroll in fall semester of college. 3) because moving in the winter will not be fun 4) I have a good chance at getting a good job but will have to be there by August. 5) it's just time for us to get out of here.

I can't wait to leave this place behind. I honestly don't think I will miss a thing. We did make some awesome friends here but other than that we haven't enjoyed too much else.

Please pray for us as we make this huge transition here really soon. The unknown is very scary--for me at least. Tony seems to be sailing along and not worried about a thing. I want to make all the right decisions and end up where we want to really be in the end.

1 comment:

Rune said...

This is my first time I visit your blog. And you have an iteresting blog:)

I will pray.

Wibeche