Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Love this scripture

This verse has really encouraged me over the last few days. I am trying really hard to not ask God "why" but to trust him in everything I do.




“But my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the Lord. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater. So, it is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.”
Isaiah 55:8-11

1 comment:

Misty Rice said...

I can only do basic blog makeover, such as a custom header and some sidebar pictures..... For what I can do ill charge $25.00.

All other blog places charge $45 and way up for makeover.

Id love to help you out so let me know if you want me to do that much for you.

My proceeds go to charity, so check out my MICS. tabs for details on those.

I am out of town this weekend but can do it for you next week if you like.

All you need to do is give me a few pictures you love of everyone one and we will get things rolling.

God Bless.