Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Simply Chic Bebe...for Cora.




As many of you know, I have a little side job on etsy.com. I enjoy making fun, girly things for my daughter and for others as well. I came across a blog of a wonderful lady who is selling items on etsy and donating all proceeds to The Cora Paige Playground fund. I have prayed really hard for days about this and decided to jump on the bandwagon. The only reason I prayed about it was because I didn't know if I really had the time to make things and get them out in the mail. Now that I have started selling some things, I am so excited. I am going to wait 2 weeks and then at the end of those 2 weeks, I will donate all profits to CPP fund in honor of Miss Cora. That little girl touched my heart and I love that I can add a little bit to her memory.

Take a peek...there might be something there you like. Plus, it's for a great cause!
www.simplychicbebe.etsy.com

No comments: