Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Vacation in 8 days!!



Not much new to report here. I have been so busy creating new things for my etsy site that I haven't had time for much else. If you haven't headed over and checked out the items for sale for the Cora Paige project, please do. We are donating as a group on March 5th so you still have a day or so left. There is something for everyone over there!!

The kids and I (yes I did say the kids and I) are flying out on the 11th for Texas. I am probably crazy for flying with a 5, 3, and 1 year old all by myself. I need to get out of Utah for awhile though and enjoy some warm sunshine. My poor hubby though....he needs a vacation too, but unfortunately can't take leave from work at that time. Please do pray that we have a safe trip and that mama doesn't pull all her hair out on the way there.

While I am there, I will also get to take to take pictures at my aunt's wedding. I'm so excited about doing this!! Although, I will admit I am a little nervous too. It's just a outdoor, country (redneck) wedding, but should be fun! I tend to always point my camera towards kiddos, so I am going to really have to focus on the main subject! :)


No comments: